Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Break Out the Scarves!

Today truly felt like autumn~ the sky was gray, the wind was blustery, the leaves were falling like crazy. Before I took a walk to the mailbox today, I opened the closet and took out my scarf! It felt cozy to walk in the windy weather with a scarf bundled up around your neck.
I am celebrating scarves tonight with a few finds from Etsy:

Top row, from left to right:
Earth Green Scarf, from NPJDesigns (www.NPJDesigns.etsy.com)
The Cranberry Mist Scarf from beautifulbridget (www.beautifulbridget.etsy.com)
Seastorm MiniScarf by AllInStitches (www.AllInStitches.etsy.com)
Bottom row, from left to right:
Mulberry Chenille Wrap Scarf from GailAsbury (www.GailAsbury.etsy.com)
Lavender and Mink Brown Scarf from SyranDreams (www.SyranDreams.etsy.com)
Great Lakes Scarflette from fivetrees (www.fivetrees.etsy.com)
I am in love with all the toned down colors in these scarves~ very soft, elegant, and most of all, cozy!

No comments: